Table of Contents
This post is a work in progress!
As reference as well as hopefully inspiration, here I will try to lay out my Apple Home/HomeKit setup. I will keep this post updated periodically.
Some basics first of all. Me, T and V live in a two bedroom apartment of 81 square meters (872 square feet). One of the bedrooms is used as my office. It has one bathroom and the kitchen and living room are combined as one large space.
Home hubs and bridges
- Apple TV 4K (3rd gen)
- HomePod mini x3
- HomePod x2
- Philips Hue Bridge
- Homebridge (a separate topic I will write about later)
- Philips Hue Surimu 120x30cm (White & Color Ambiance)
- Philips Hue Lightstrip x2
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor x 4
I don’t have any native HomeKit cameras, however I have integrated two UniFi cameras using Homebridge and one Nanit Pro camera using Homebridge plus a Docker container.
- Philips Hue Tap Dial x3
- Philips Hue Dimmer switch x9
- Philips Hue Wall switch module x1
- Philips Hue smart plug x1
- Eve Energy xX
And that’s it!
Last modified: 2022-01-06